We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. Stacia Tauscher
This is the first in a series of evening sessions created for educators who work with infants and toddlers.
Early childhood professionals’ image of children influences their relationships and practices with young children and families. This interactive session will provide an opportunity to:
- Consider what we know about infants and toddlers – capable and competent
- Reflect on and join in conversation about values, beliefs and knowledge of young children
- Draw on theory and construct to guide educator practice
- Explore daily actions and interactions that align with a positive image of the child.
Facilitator: Rebecca Hayes
Booking costs are exclusive of GST
TICKERA REGISTRATION HERE $45 + GST
Further sessions in this series will include:
- Strengthening relationships with infants and toddlers – focusing on the Circle of Security approach
- The influence of environments with infants and toddlers – Heuristic play