What we do
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 45602) providing accredited training and assessment in Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) and Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC50113). Our training is learner-centred and sector specific.
We provide tailored professional learning programs for individuals, teams and organisations working in early years and school age settings. Our programs include short and long term training packages, individual training workshops, coaching and mentoring, specialised events and retreats.
We offer a range of professional services including Research projects, Children’s Workshops, Environment Design, Sustainability Audits, online short courses, Risk Assessment reviews and Resource Development.
- An amazing and very inspirational training session!
- Thank you, this is honestly some of the best training I have recently attended!
- Loved the conference, it was great to gather more knowledge and develop new connections.
- I found the training to be very valuable to me after being out of the service for the past 7 years. It was fun, informative, and engaging and has made me feel less anxious engaging in the outdoor environment.
- I’ve really enjoyed this session, it has opened my mind to opportunities of learning with children. I feel very inspired and eager to try some of the ideas we explored today.
- Love developing my skills and furthering my learning! These guys are an amazing help, very informative and will assist you with your style of learning.
- Amazing group of people always willing to help out and look out for you in your study.